Enjoy this week’s podcast episode with Claudia Noriega-Bernstein, who is sure to inspire you as she is so passionate about the abundance we all have in our lives – even if we can’t see it. She is also passionate about equality and compassion for all – despite your race, religion, ethnicity or gender
Claudia is an artist, writer, philanthropist, abundance coach, mentor, mother, and wife. During her career as a journalist, she has worked for magazines and television in South America and the US, touching subjects from parenting, forgiveness, and growth to political issues. She has dedicated the last twelve years of her life to empowering people, especially women and children. As a life/abundance coach, she has helped people from different backgrounds to discover and implement the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing.
You can find Claudia here:
FB Page: @MyBloomingFamily
Here are her Key Takeaways:
- I really feel that a version of myself expires everyday and I do my best to become the next best version the following day.
- It is our time to do what we want to do with our life, When I gave myself permission to make myself a priority a lot of doors opened, because the sky is the limit.
- It’s not about the obstacles, it’s about the vision – what is it that you want? It’s like we get another wing!
- Being vulnerable doesn’t mean I am not strong – I can still be a very strong woman and still be vulnerable. It’s ok to cry sometimes.
- The person in the mirror is your best friend and you need to be kind to that person, and figure out what are the possibilities you have to overcome the obstacles that you are facing in that moment.
- You have a choice, even if your panties are on your ankles! You can change your mind! God allows U-turns!
- When you acknowledge all the blessings that you have in your life, then you live a life of abundance.
- I refuse to be a thermometer – I want to be a thermostat! I want to be the one who sets the temperature in a room when I walk in a room! I don’t want to take the negative, or the low, or the stress energy from anybody, I want to bring the joy into the room!
Book a complimentary coaching consultation with Kavita to learn about her transformational program, “It’s My Time Now”