Enjoy this, our one year anniversary podcast episode! We are so grateful that you are here, and our mission is to continue to uplift and empower you to make this next stage of your life the best stage ever, on your terms.
I speak with Lori Saitz today, on the topics of gratitude, meditation, and going from just Fine to Fabulous. Lori is the CEO of Zen Rabbit and host of the podcast “FINE is a 4-Letter Word.” She’s an award-winning writer, speaker, and broadcaster. And a nationally recognized expert in using gratitude and meditation as shortcuts to success.
You can find Lori here:
Here are her key takeaways:
- If you know who you are, what you stand for and where you’re going, you develop clarity, which leads to courage which helps you take the steps to moving through the fear.
- Visualization helps you imagine what your future self looks like – how would you feel when you are in that life? When you can see that picture, and feel those feeling over and over again, today, as if it is real today, it magnetizes it towards you faster.
- A lot of us are taught that if we see something then we’ll believe it, but how it really works is if you believe it first then you will see it
- What is the one thing I can do such that by doing it, everything else becomes unnecessary?
- Gratitude is a choice. How do you want to see life? Gratitude is at the highest energetic level you can reach.
- You can look for things to complain and criticize, and you can look for things to be grateful for – where do you want to live,? What energy do you want to live in
- How does it feel to live in anger or frustration, versus living in a place of gratitude? Look at things through a different lens.
- Finding time everyday to get quiet and get in touch with your inner voice is so important. What does your inner guide say? Meditation helps you do that. All answers lie within.
- What does success mean to you?
- The more we can raise our own vibration, the more the vibration of the entire world gets raised.
Reach out to Kavita for her one-one-one and group coaching services. As a Certified Professional Core Energy and Life Transitions Coach, Kavita has a wealth of experience to guide you from confusion to clarity on your next stage in life.
Kavita understands that you may be feeling stuck, as she felt the same way years ago, and made the decision to transform her life after the age of 50. She is here to give you the tools she used, and her professional guidance to do just that – from her own experience and from her extensive training.
Reach out to Kavita at: email@example.com for a free discovery call. You can also join her signature 8 week online and group coaching program It’s My Time Now beginning on March 22nd with a small group of like minded women.
Join our community of Power Purpose Play
Join our private Facebook Group Power Purpose Play Global
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Kavita’s LinkedIn page
Don’t forget to rate, review and share our podcast!