It was a great pleasure to interview Lisa Kelly, and learn about her struggles and how she became sober, and the courage it took not only to transform herself, but to help inspire others to do the same. We can all learn from Lisa’s experience on the importance of harnessing our true infinite potential.
Lisa is a ‘Mentor In The Art of Living Your Dreams’. She finds joy in inspiring others to find the courage to make the inner changes necessary for external transformation. She loves teaching people to see how powerful they truly are, harness their infinite potential and say YES to an extraordinary life!
You can find Lisa here:
Special Offers: FREE ‘Illuminated Vision Success Bundle’
Here are her key takeaways:
- There is still a stigma around addiction. If you’re asking yourself if you have an issue – you might, and there should be no shame or guilt in seeking help.
- Have the faith that when having the courage to transform – not everything will crumble around you. Ask yourself – what’s the worst thing that can happen?
- The more transformation, the more growth we have, the more we can really tap into intuition and go with what is probably best, even if it feels quite terrifying
- Because we are here on this planet and we are part of nature, like everything else in nature grows and expands – we are here to expand. We are here to become the highest expression of ourselves.
- Understand that when we feel fear we are hitting a growth edge. Having fear is just like saying, “wow, I’m about ready to grow, I’m about ready to step over the line from the comfort zone to the growth zone”
- Be the director of your own show and not just let everything happening around you – don’t let circumstances dictate the direction you are going.
- You don’t have to think about the how of how its going to happen. All you need to do is make the decision. As soon as you make the decision, all the resources show up. Everything always shows up as it needs to.
- Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you can bring it into physical form. Everything in your present has come into existence based on your past thoughts and beliefs.
- We can’t predict how things are going to work out. But if you take baby steps, you can expect that your dream will manifest into physical form or even better.
- Make your decisions based on where you want to be, not on where you are right now. Continually behave like that future scenario is true. We could be 3 feet from diamonds and yet we turn around when we listen to those limiting thoughts.
We are excited that our comprehensive course called, “It’s My Time Now: How to Rediscover Yourself in Midlife” is NOW LIVE! Register here at: https://learn.powerpurposeplay.ca/ and start and learn at your own pace. Our group coaching will begin in the new year, but you can also have me as your personal coach guiding you through the process of rediscovering in private one on one sessions.
Join our free community: