Enjoy this episode of The Midlife Reinvention Podcast where I speak with Debbi Sluys about the Power of Vision Boards. It will give you a glimpse into how visioning can help you expand your brain’s potential to see what is indeed possible for your future!
Debbi Sluys founder of Dare to Declare is a coach, trainer, and speaker who specializes in helping people expand their brain’s potential to see what is possible for their future with Vision boards. As a former Child Care Director, Debbi has studied personal development for over 30 years and has facilitated and witnessed science at work by guiding over a thousand clients to identify and declare their Vision both online and in-person in her Dare to Declare studio. Debbi has been featured on the High-Performing Coach podcast and interviewed by Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul) for his Success TV.
You can find Debbi here:
Here are her Key Takeaways:
- Passion = Passing I On
- We all have inner messages but it’s if we choose to act on them. There is a small window and if you don’t act on them, then it’s lost. But when we do, and the more often that we do, they are going to become more clear and there will be more of them
- The difference between Vision and goals is that Vision is something that you cannot physically accomplish yourself. Goals on the other hand help you accomplish your vision
- The power of vision boards is the Be, Do and Have – not the other way around
- With focused attention and a positive vision, the brain can regrow leafy type branches. Not only do we attract opportunities to us, but we also can see them more clearly- they may have been there but we never noticed them before.
- The law of attraction has the word “action” embedded in it – when you do act and the universe responds, its not like a single thing – it’s like the pebble in the pond
- What’s the price you’re paying for not following your dream? What’s the price those around you are paying for you not following your dream?
- When you look at the mirror in the morning you need to say to yourself, “how dare you not show up your highest self? People are waiting for you”! Get out of your own way!
- ASK, BELIEVE AND RECEIVE. Ask for what you want, believe that it is possible, and be open to receive
To receive practical tips on how to gain your confidence, download my free “28 days to building confidence tips” here and watch my daily videos which accompany the daily tips.
For more information on how to move from that little voice to a plan of action, Let’s chat.
As a certified core energy and life transition coach, I can help you develop the confidence to rediscover who you are, what you want, and how to get there, so you can be the most fulfilled you have ever been.